i learn ,i love. i live.

THE DAY has FINALLY ARRIVe...X)


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

ACROSS THE LAND AND OCEAN...
YOUNG HEARTS COME FROM EVERYWHERE..
WE'LL MARCH FORTH WITH A MISSIN..
PROUDLY PROCLAIMING WHEREVER WE GO..


A MEMORABLE PLACE FOR US ALL..
WHERE THERE DREAMS FOR EVERYONE..
HAND IN HAND WE'LL JOIN TOGETHER..
AND STEADFAST WE STAND TALL..


INTI!INTI..
WIHT ONE MIND ONE HEART ONE VOICE..
MARCHING TOWARDS A NEW HORIZON
WITH A CLEAR VISION!!X2


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..yup...that's wad the kepo conductor conducted 2day..lol..
anyways..
went to school at 8 today to get ready for the choir lo..
everyone wear so traditional..
me..very formal..
i look like doraemon+mickeymouse,,lol..seriously..
1.because of the white glove..
2..the oversized coat..


(just in case you dunno this dude here..doraemon)

anyways...my frens and I had a great time ..we sang the song over and over again..took some pics..chat so happily..lol..
it's definitely a time for me to remember forever..hehe~


then after that..me n my frens went for lunch n K box to celebrate..LOL~~sang until got sexy voice..haha~


i'll upload pics when i'm free...hehehe~


I"LL BE BACK!!!

Leave a Reply