i learn ,i love. i live.

WAD did mua do these few weeks~


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

hello~APA KHABAR?lol...jus in case some of you don't know..it means how are you in BAHASA MALAYSIA..jus in case some of you don't know what the heck is that language...it's better you don't know..LOL..if your curiousity kills you in the end...jus before you die...GOOGLE it~..YUP..and may you rest in peace..

__________________________________________________________________________________

well..feel so sorry that i did not update my blog for soooo long..hehehe..jus getting busy with my life..
let me summarised what i did recently~:

1.had my test one in INTI for a week..although it's only for 3 subjects..but seriously..it's tough~

2.had my labcoat done...woohoo~gonna look like a doctor soon..*pics would be posted up soon*

3.had a blasted time with my fellow college mates at spring...supposed to go thr with the INTI shuttle bus..but..thank god for BRYAN who sent us using his van~

4.watch ice kacang puppy love with my friends..NICE movie~(my friend said KICK ASS is a KICK ASS movie,,lol)

5.had a study break after test one..but what the heck..STUDY BREAK= WORK WEEK. yup,,have to go to college everyday to work my butt out to pay back for the scholarship..

6.had made a stupid decision to involve myself in a CHOIR to sing the INTI songs for the graduation ceremony for some seniors.I'm so kepo until got selected to be the conductor.

7.had made a stupid decision to become some choir's conductor...at first..dress code wad supposed to be traditional clothes...then..as a conductor..i had to wear FORMAL..stupid me for wasting my money on 80++ baju kurung...

8.had missed out on hanging out with my friends...haizz..

9.cut my hair...for RM20...lol..at least it looks nice..*i think*

10..learn a new fancy word for stupid....



N-I-N-C-O-M-P-O-O-P!






need i say more?...

Leave a Reply