i learn ,i love. i live.

the journey towards the last stop


posted by shirlxslsm

2 comments

Today i had my first Moral studies class.Total number of students is 54 all crowded into a small room.=.=


My lecturer's name is Mr Sunny Ng..yup..it's SUNNY alright.He's quite a good lecturer but unfortunately the subject is a bore..so..what a waste...=.=

Before he touches on the first lesson,he let us watched a video clip about LIFE IS LIKE A TRAIN.
The video clip is both emotional and touching and sooo true..
It made me wonder about my own life..
Flashes of memories and images went through my mind and i had to stop myself from crying..
If i had watched the video clip alone..I would definitely cry.=(
It left me with mixed feelings..



THIS IS THE VIDEO CLIP..

The journey to the main station is a long long ride...
It may be filled with both happiness and sadness..
The train ride i'm on now..
is filled with happiness and is the one i appreciate the most..
i am loved...
i know there's always a helping hand to carry my load when i need it...

It feels sad to know I'-ll have to leave the train one day and hop on another train..
It feels sad to know I'-ll have to part with all those passengers on board...
All the memories...
All the things we shared...

Someday..
I'-ll have to leave the train and hop on another train..
No matter what happens..
When that day finally comes..
I'-ll make sure when i leave the train..
I'-ll leave with a big smile on my face...
Without regret..
Without sorrow..

When we finally meet back at the main station one day..
At least we'-ll remember back the wonderful journey we once had together..
and let it be a great one to all of us..
=)
SMILE..

p/s this is dedicated to my loved ones...i love you all...

2 comments

Leave a Reply