i learn ,i love. i live.

thank you and goodbye


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

before i knw you..
 - had a bad impression about you
- heard many bad rumours about you
-was told you are someone i should be careful of.

after started knowing you..
-you are the exact opposite of what people are saying about you..
-you are kind of nice
-we kinda click well

present..
-started knowing the real you..
-disappointed of what i knew..
-make me felt like a fool for trusting you so much..


anyways.
 thank you for being there when i needed someone..
thank you for encouraging me to study hard..
thank you for caring me like a little sister..
thank you for those bible moments..

those times would be hard to forget ..
i wont try to erase those great times we shared..
i can only thank you..

after that ...
i shall wave goodbye with a smile on my face..
and a scar in my heart..



Leave a Reply