i learn ,i love. i live.

INTERESTING DAY??


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

HAHAHHAHHAHA>>>HOHOHOHO>>>>
that's what me n my inti gang did whole day at college..LAUGHING LIKE MAD!!!!seriously..until now..I have muscle cramps in my stomach..LOL...

_________________________________________________________________________________

here's what happened!!
actually today we don't have class but in order to pay back for our scholarship thingy...we have to do community sevice thing for the college..
since it's stil early..me n my fren alene wenr to the student lounge to hang out...
THEn..
the cleanign lady suddenly ask us to come closer to her to look at something...she ask us what is that..
it was a red thing...shining in the light...seriously...

IT"S A CONDOM!!
what the...and it's RED in COLOUR~WTH..

the cleaning lady said that's the 2nd one she found already..lol.

and it already GOT me and my fren laughing non  stop seriously..i also dunno why..lol..

and this laughing thing continued for the whole day! I'm NOT kidding!!!i 4got what we laughed at..but..all I can conclude is that..

LAUGHING IS CONTAGIOUS~...

muahaha~~
seriously..i'm that kind of girl..i will still be laughing tomorrow..lol..


some pics i found when i googled laughing...
WT....FUNNNY..

hopefully i don't end up like that after so much laughing..


LIKE THE SMILE!!


YOU'LL PROBABLY END UP WIHT A FACE LIKE THAT AFTER READING MY POST..BUT..
WHO CARES..
AS LONG I'M HAPPY~~



Leave a Reply