i learn ,i love. i live.

remembering those times..


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

suddenly...i remebered those times where i used to be so happy...
those times where i just laugh out loud when i wanted to..
those times where i 'm just ME...
remebering those times..
i suddenly realised that i had not been myself for a long period of time..
now...i'm finally me again..
i laugh and smile whenever i want to..
no restriction...
no worries..
i feel alive again..
all those times where i'm a lost soul...
the memories of it seemed far away..
i hardly remembered the time..people..and place..
it is a weird feeling..
now..
i'm happy..
everyday..
i laugh ...
and everyday i woke up feeling good and always sleep with a warm feeling in my heart..
bacause i know i am not alone..
i know i'm not left out...
i feel included...
i'm happy..
sometimes..
i cried remebering all those past memories..
of why suddenly it brought a dramatic change of personality in me during that time..
where has that bright side of me disappear to?
but it doesn't matter now..
i'm happy and that's what matters..
thanks to all my friends who were and are still by my side ...
thanks to my friends who brought life and brightness into my world to make me feel alive again..

Leave a Reply