i learn ,i love. i live.

thanks=)


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

found my long lost friend...
thank you for accompanying me all those years..
thank you for lifting all my pain and sorrow..
thank you for encouraging me to stand up again...
thank you...
you shall always be in my heart..
thank you MY SONG..

p/s..some of the translations are crap..this is wad u get when u copy and paste from others..xp

蝸牛

該不該擱下重重的殼




gai bu gai ge xia zhong zhong de ke


Should I shed my heavy shell






尋找到底那裡有藍天


xun zhao dao di na li you lan tian


To find just where there is blue sky






隨著輕輕的風輕輕的飄
sui zhe qing qing de feng qing qing de piao


Following the light breeze, swaying gently






你靜得像都不敢歇忑

ni jing de xiang dou bu gan xie te


You become still as if afraid to unwind






Chorus






我要一步一步往上爬


wo yao yi bu yi bu wang shang pa


I must crawl up step by step






等待陽光靜靜看著它的臉


deng dai yang guang jing jing kan zhe ta de lian


And wait for the sun to quietly survey its face






小小的天有大大的夢想


xiao xiao de tian you da da de meng xiang


The small sky has a big dream






重的殼掛著輕輕的仰望


zhong zhong de ke gua zhe qing qing de yang wang


The heavy shell carries with it a gentle forward gaze






我要一步一步往上爬


wo yao yi bu yi bu wang shang pa


I must crawl up step by step






在最高點撐著夜往前飛


zai zui gao dian cheng zhe ye wang qian fei


And at the highest point, endure the darkness and ahead I fly






讓風吹乾流過的淚痕


rang feng chui gan liu guo de lei hen


Let the wind blow dry the tears that have been shed






總有一天我有屬於我的天


zong you yi tian wo you shu yu wo de tian


One day I will have my own sky

Leave a Reply