i learn ,i love. i live.

christmas tears =)


posted by shirlxslsm

No comments







merry christmas everyone! let's start off with a picture of me in a chirstmas hat :p
WHEEEE <3
being away fr home..
away from family and friends...
away fr the smell of pork turkey..
the carols...
the christmas presents..
one is bound to miss home
having being 2,012 miles away...

thank god thr's a batch party for us mbbs student =)))
we've got carols to sing... ( huat lalala~~ lalalala... LOL)
presents to exchange.. (damn tat reminds me. i hvn collected my presents yet :S)
food to eat.. (no pork turkey but curry instead =)
and a kit kat as a door gift...  (kit kat is gold here in manipal)
everyone had fun at the party.. it brought us closer and
spread the joy and warmth of christmas upon everyone's face =)

some pictures taken at the party ..
                                        


funniest picture ever! me and my small eye friend :D

me and my innocent friend o.o

ma gang <3
carolling =)

the party ended early..
my christmas started with the party ends with the party...

that night was the worst christmas eve ever...
someone came and stole my christmas away..
someone special whom i care and love for ...

u knw wads my christmas wish ?
the ones i cared for and love the most will stil get the love they deserved
even if i am not there by their side..
especially to the special someone...
pray that he can feel the warmth of christmas so that loneliness wont come by him..
even if i was crying..he who is on the other side of the earth would smile always and be happy always..
so that even when i am sad or down.. he will be there to care for me and to cheer me up..

paiseh kalau terlalu loso LOL..

but santa is kinda mean this year..
loneliness crept on tat special someone..
he took the warmth and joy of christmas away from him..
in turn... he took it away from me too..
*long story lazy tell and ít's kinda personal*

so yea.. cried whole night until my existing big-enuf eyebag got bigger! basically im nw a panda doraemon LOL

so yea my christmas is filled with tears ...
christmas isnt christmas..
but at least santa isnt so bad...
at least i hav mr L to count on..
my best friend whom i love and who knows me well.. =)
 i miss the mcflurry moment with you
and u knw how much christmas meant to me <3

merry christmas to everyone out thr and enjoy it while u stil can =)

cheers,
shirl =)

p/s i love this pic :D








Leave a Reply