i learn ,i love. i live.

posted by shirlxslsm

No comments

washing my face with tears for these few nights..

i wish you would care more..
i wish you would spend more time with me..
i wish you would pay attention to me ...

not that i dun appreciate u..
but because of wad u did..
i lost the guts to lament to you..
i lost d bravery to tel u hw i feel..
maybe i owe u too much,,
to think that i should not be so selfish...

i'd rather take all this to myself..
right now i really would like to call u up and cry everything out.
nope.
i'd rather cry myself..
spending time together is getting harder...
i tried everything..
wasted my money my time..
but i dont feel the effort from the other side...
i dunno.. mayb u did..
but i just dont see it..
it makes me wonder how much you actually care?
forget abt the gifts and all..
i know u gave me lots of dat..
but all i need is someone to talk to..
like a friend. like a partner.

it's been more than a month..
i can hardly rmb ur face...
sad but true...
i nvr like to say anything abt this...
i guess i just wanna be a more mature person to you..
complaining may not be the thing to do...

people may envy the romantic stuff u did..
yes i agree they are sweet and romantic...
but that dont last long..
i hope you remember that..

and yes i love you..
i just hope u love me the way i did.

i wish you would see tis..yet i doubt it.. you nvr read my blog.

damn teary night again

Leave a Reply